Tesa® 4613 is a utility grade duct tape. It consists of a 27 mesh woven PET/cotton fabric backing coated with a natural rubber adhesive.
It is a self adhesive tape with typical duct features for a wide range of applications.
- Good adhesion even on rough surfaces
- Easy to tear by hand
- water repellent
- Backing material PE laminated cloth
- Type of adhesive natural rubber
- Total thickness180 µm
- Adhesion to steel4.1 N/cm
- Elongation at break15 %
- Tensile strength34 N/cm
- Mesh27 count per square inch
- Temperature resistance (30 min)95 °C
- Sealing of ducts
- Fastening of protection films
- Sealing of rubbish bags
- Fixing, closing, packaging and lots more.
- Water resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- Hand tear ability
- Straight tear edges
||Usually in Stock
Recently Viewed Products